Welcome to Weston Heights
To register your interest in our new Phase 3C and to reserve with our first legal completions approx Summer 2013, please contact our Sales Advisor at our Marketing Suite on 01782 599100. Weston Heights, Weston Coyney, is part of a transformation that will see Lovell and Compendium Living build nearly 300 new homes, comprising of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties. Whichever house you choose at Weston Heights, you can be sure that it is built to extremely high standards and with your needs in mind, it will be comfortable, secure and energy efficient. Trentham Garden Centre is approx 10 minutes away. The A50 is 3/4 miles away approx and the M6 Junction 15 is 10 minutes away. A highly respected infant school nestles within the development itself. It’s easy to understand why so many people have chosen Weston Heights already, with the fields of the Staffordshire Moorlands bordering Weston Heights, the outlook to the east is one of pure countryside tranquility. This is where the Peak District begins, complete with its beautiful landscapes, conservation areas and parks. In the opposite direction are the bright lights of Stoke and The Potteries so a huge variety of shopping and entertainment are just minutes away.Take a short walk and you’ll find a country park across the road that includes both stables and a golf course.
Reasons to Buy at Weston Heights
- We'll make your move affordable with a range of incentives to choose from
- There's a wide range of house styles to choose from, to suit your taste
- We'll help you personalise a new home with our 'Inspirations' range of extras
- We provide unbeatable quality and value
- Buying a newly built home means you enjoy peace of mind, you're part of a new community and your home is designed to suit the modern lifestyle